Sometimes people learn better in groups; seminars or workshops are great ways to get collegues, friends or teachers together to not only learn more about a health subject but also as a team building exercise.
Workshops can be catered to suit specific requirements and learning needs, but I like to keep learning interactive to ensure everyone benefits. Each workshop is on average 90 minutes followed by a 15- 30 minute Q&A and includes written information and E-books.
Common workshops include subjects such as;
- Healthy eating basics
- Improving mood and managing stress through nutrition and lifestyle changes
- Micro meals, cooking with wholesome food with a only a microwave (practical)
- Evidence based weight loss guidance
- Introduction to intuative eating
Companies I present to include
- British Army
- Lift The Bar
- Surrey Storm Netball
- Activ Surrey
- Mac-Nutrition University
- Wife Conferences
- Talented Athlete Support Services
Please get in touch to discuss a workshop package that will best suit the needs of your group or business. Workshops start from £400.