This sounds and looks very posh, but actually it is so simple to make so can be a perfect mid week meal, it is quite low calorie so if you are training in the evening perhaps add in some potatoes slices too.
Ingredients (serves one)
1. Preheat the oven to 220oc and line a baking tray with foil or baking paper
2. Give the squash a good clean and slice into thin slices, either with a mandolin or sharp knife, remember to scoop out the seeds and discard these.
3. Place in a bowl and massage in 1 tsp. of olive, sprinkle of salt and pepper and 1/2 tsp of nutmeg and cinnamon
4. Place the sliced squash on a roasting tray, ensuring they do not overlap and roast in the over for 10-15 minutes.
5. Whilst roasting, add lentils to a saucepan and season. Cook for 5 minutes.
5. To serve, scatter the squash and top with drained lentils, chopped spinach and toasted seeds.